For our international partner we are looking for a Rails developer to work on a platform supplying services utilized for applications.
The client offers SaaS within the compliance industry and this platform will support the applications that faces their clients.
The assignment will be a mix of legacy and cutting edge features.
Location: Onsite in Copenhagen Denmark
Work load: 100%, Full time
Duration: Rest of the year
We are looking for a consultant with the following qualifications:
– Excellent Rails developer
– Experience with working with large applications
– Experience with Legacy SW
– Experience with refactoring
Are you interested?
We are looking for 1 consultant in total.
Send the CV of your consultant(s) to [email protected] and in the mail answer the following questions:
– Can the consultant(s) work onsite in Denmark for +4 months?
– Does the consultant(s) have a clean criminal record?
– Can the consultant(s) start onsite in Copenhagen, Denmark on the 11.8.2017?
– Does the consultant have all the needed skills and is all of his experience in these skills reflected in the attached CV(s)?
– What is the lowest hourly rate in €? (160 hours per month expected – we will advise further on accommodation and tax compliance, so the price should be without this in consideration, but it should take travel and living costs into account).