SCCM Server Specialist (Landskrona/Malmö)
– English speaking applicants are accepted –
On behalf of our client, we´re looking for 2 senior System Center Configuration Managers (SCCM) Server Specialist. You will be a part driving the client´s global platform forward and participate in their major project for a global roll-out.
– Perform patch management for servers, workstations, and infrastructure devices.
– Planning software pushes using approved AF enterprise patch management software
– Distributing packages to test groups
– Troubleshooting software package deployment
– Deploying packages to required bases
– Reporting status of software pushes
– Ensuring servers, workstations and infrastructure devices have latest approved patches
– Developing draft TOs, SOPs, checklists, guides, best practices and procedures to support patch management
– Automating procedures using scripts and SQL/database administration
– Updating the AF compliance tracking tool (currently the AFNet Operations Compliance Tracker (ACT))
For this project, we are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
– Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
– 5-8 years of directly related experience in network analysis and administration.
– Current 8570 IAT II Level Certification (CNA-Security, GICSP, GSEC, Sec+ CE, SSCP) or higher
– Experience using and administering Microsoft SCCM 2012
– MCSA – SQL Server 2012
– MCSA – Windows Server 2012
– MCTS – Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
Location: Landskrona / Malmö
Starting date: 28.08.2017
End date: 28.02.2018
– Please, only send us the application(s) before 05.08.2017.
– Please, only send us applicants who are able to start the assignment 27.08.2017
– The consultant is required to be onsite 5 days/week, during the whole assignment – remote work is not accepted.
– Besides relevant information about the candidate, the CV must include requested hourly rate (in EUR).
Are you interested or have questions?
If you have the required competencies and are interested in the project, please send your application to email@example.com